The Department of Science and Technology has come up with the idea of Clean Energy Research Center to nourish research institute. Solar Energy is one of the center where they are focusing. The scope of initiative includes support for solar oriented fundamental research for solar devices, sub-systems and systems. The initiative supports feasibility assessment of fresh ideas including various emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Support upstream end of research in Solar Field.
- Develop India as innovations around user needs and forge collaboration between industry and academics.
- To develop critical mass of researchers to meet requirement of R&D professionals for clean energy.
- All research Center in India.
- Research areas will include Solar energy materials, Solar energy devices and Storage devices.
- Convergent Solar thermal technology solutions (25 kW to 1 MW).
- Capacity building to create critical mass for solar energy research.
For More Info: Click Here