Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Govt. of India has a Coal Loading and Transportation Scheme.
To provide income to Unemployed retired officers (Ex-servicemen)
The Eligibility Criteria for the companies to be sponsored to the coal subsidiaries for undertaking coal loading and transportation work is as under:-
- Unemployed retired commissioned officers (Class I) (Ex-servicemen) below 60 years of age (Brig & below or equivalent) and 62 years of age (General officers or equivalent). Re-employed officers are not eligible as long as they are serving.
- Duration of Service-minimum 14 years of commissioned service.
- Retired Officers are required to register within five years of retirement/release.
- Retired Officers are eligible to be directors or shareholders of only one Ex-Servicemen Coal Loading and Transportation Company.
- Should not have availed any other scheme under DGR viz. Security Agency six months Management course, Training Institute empanelled with DGR, Management of CNG Station worked with Zila Sainik Karayalaya / Director Sainik Welfare (State) earlier.
- ESM (O) at the time of sponsorship should not be employed with any Govt/Semi Govt/Private concern. In case the ESM(O) has taken up any job he is required to render resignation and submit an undertaking of his employment status before he is sponsored for the scheme.
- The ESM Company has to start with an authorized capital of Rupees 35 Lacks shared approximately in equal ratio between the Directors of the Company.
- ESM Company is required to employ ESM who total a minimum of 75% of the total employee’s strength, under the stipulated categories. (So Ex-Servicemen will be employed more)
- Post sponsorship by the DGR to the concerned Coal Subsidiary, the ESM Company carries out the task of coal loading and transportation work as a business venture.
- Initial period of sponsorship is for a period of five years which is extendable by a period of another four years if the performance of the ESM Company is satisfactory.
How to apply:
Eligible ESM (O) who wish to avail the Scheme may register for the scheme by giving their option while filing registration form in DGR. The application for registration is to be submitted in duplicate along with under mentioned attested copy of documents as enclosures:-
- Copy of PPO / Gratuity Order.
- Copy of CV & a softcopy in CD containing CV (only for Gen Employment)
- Copy of ESM Identity Card (issued by Record office / RSB/ZSB).
- Copy of Retirement/Release order.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of proof of address.
- Check List.
The selected ESM (O) in the capacity of a Sponsee Director as Director of the ESM Company has to submit the following documents to the DGR prior to his Company being sponsored to a Coal Subsidiary.
- Affidavit (on Rs. 100/0 Non Judicial Stamp Paper with regards to employment duly attested by first class Magistrate.
- Copy of Income tax return and AS – 26 Form.
- Copy of financial status (Bank statement/details of FD).
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here