Department of ex-servicemen welfare, Ministry of Defence, GoI, has a scheme to provide financial assistance to non-pensioner Ex-Servicemen (ESM) who are in a state of penury (poverty).
The aim of this aid is to provide a small measure of relief from total penury to a non-pensioner ESM and their widow.
- Must be a non-pensioner ESM or his widow.
- Should be of rank Havildar/equivalent from the Navy/AF and below.
- Should be above age of 65 years.
- Should be recommended by respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB) and Regional Sainik Board (RSB).
How to Apply
- The application form duly filled alongwith the prescribed documents after getting recommendation from ZSB or RSB.
- Applications are required to be submitted by eligible ESM/ widows at respective ZSB by 31 Mar or 30 Sep each year.
To Apply Online: Click Here.
Penury is provided at the rate of Rs.1000/- per month per head for life time from AFFD Fund.
For More Info: Click Here.