The State Mission on Food Processing has issued scheme for setting up of Processing Centre in rural areas. The Scheme is creation of effective backward linkages and empowerment of farmers to provide Processing and Preservation facilities. The Scheme will help farmers for upliftment of their livelihood.
To provide Processing and Preservation facilities.
- The Scheme is applicable to both horticulture and non-horticulture produce such as fruits, vegetables, grains & pulses, dairy products, meat , poultry and fish etc.
- The individual or group entrepreneurs
- Farmers, associations, co-operative societies, self-help groups, non-government organizations
- The applicant should have some financial back ground to implement the project.
- The proposals for the project should be duly appraised by the Bank/Financial Institutions
- The appraisal report should contain all the project components for which grant is sought
- Sanction of term loan of atleast 10% of the project cost from bank/financial institution is mandatory
- Financial Assistance is provided
- Facilities for weighing cleaning, sorting, grading, packing, pre-cooling, Cold Storage, Dry Warehouses.
- Mobile Pre-cooling trucks which may be suitable for transportation of the perishable agricultural produce or horticulture or dairy or meat or fish produce.
How to Apply:
Application form is available in Annexure-X of the link -https://himachal.nic.in/showfile.php?lang=1&dpt_id=11&level=1&lid=9586&sublinkid=9234
For More Info: Click Here