- Himachal Pradesh assembly happens to be the first state to start paperless facility.
- ‘Digital India’s’ first glimpse to be seen in Madhya Pradesh assembly, which is all set to become the second House in the country to become paperless.
- This tech innovation is expected to save a sum of Rs 20 lakh and around 19.5kg of paper would be saved daily.
- Under this scheme the proceedings inside the assembly will also be made online for the people and all matter concerned to the question and answer will be uploaded on the government website.
- New mobile App for android enabled handset has also been designed for member of legislative assembly (MLA), through which they can ask the questions to the minister concerned and also know the status of their questions on the floor of the House.