Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises, GoI, has a scheme to help companies of small and medium size in their funding. The scheme of Micro-Finance Programme has been tied-up with SIDBI by way of contributing towards security deposits required from the MFIs/NGOs to get loans from SIDBI.
- To promote self-sufficiency and economic development among people who don’t have access to the traditional financial sector.
- To extend small loans without strict requirements like traditional lenders.
All NGOs and Micro finance institutions.
- Fixed Deposits for MFIs/NGOs
- Training and Studies on Micro-Finance Programme
- Institution Building for ‘Intermediaries ’ for identification of viable projects
How to Apply
Directly contact the respective banks/financial institutions as listed in the scheme guidelines
contact your nearest MSME- Development Institute to apply.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.