Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Govt. of India has a scheme of allotment of Mother Dairy Milk Booths and Fruit and Vegetable (Safal) Shops to ESM. Mother Dairy India Pvt Ltd. is providing ready built and fully equipped milk shops / booths to the Ex-Servicemen (JCO’s & OR’s), while its Fruit and Vegetable (Safal) Shops are opened for the ESM and their dependent sons from 1989. The Scheme is available in NCR viz Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Faridabad.
To provide income to Unemployed retired Ex-servicemen.
|S.No.||Qualification||Milk Booth||SAFAL (F & V) Booth|
|1.||Rank||Naik upto JCO (Equivalent in Navy and IAF)||Naik upto JCO (Equivalent in Navy and IAF)|
|2.||Age for Registration||Below 50 yrs||Below 58 yrs (Dependant son 18-35)|
|3.||Education||Civ-10th Pass or Def-Army Cert I||Civ-10th Pass or Def-Army Cert I Dependant son (10th Pass)|
|4.||Character||Exemplary/Very Good||Exemplary/Very Good|
|6.||Service||Not less than 10 years except Battle Casualty||Not less than 10 years except Battle Casualty|
|7.||Registration||Within 6 years after retirement||No bar|
|8.||Financial Status||Capable to provide security deposit of Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for product inventory||Capable to provide security deposit of Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for product inventory|
- The selected concessionaire undergoes a free training for two weeks with Mother Dairy prior to allotment of booths/shops.
- Remunerations up to 9% for the sales of fruits and vegetables (Safal shops) & 3% for Dals while in the case of Milk Booths the assured income is Rs 11000/- or commission of 30-35 paisa per one litre sale of milk(revised from time to time) and 5% for other dairy products ,whichever is more.
How to apply:
Eligible ESM are required to submit application form in duplicate duly affixing photograph along with the under mentioned supporting documents.
Applicants of Mother Dairy (Milk) who have not been selected even after three chances of interview, have the option to register afresh in Safal (F & V) scheme provided the stipulated eligibility criteria is met.
- Photocopy of Discharge Book.
- Photocopy of Pension Payment Order (PPO).
- Photocopy of ESM/Widow Identity Card.
- Photocopy of Dependant Certificate issued by ZSB/RSB/KSB (in case of dependant son).
The format of application to be submitted can be downloaded from “DGR forms download window of the DGR website
For More Info: Click Here