Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has launched National AYUSH Mission (NAM) implementing through States/UTs. The basic objective of National Ayush Mission is to promote AYUSH medical systems through cost effective AYUSH services, strengthening of educational systems, facilitate the enforcement of quality control of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani & Homoeopathy.
- Strengthening and Development of Ayush Mission.
- To promote Research and Development in Ayush.
- Interaction among stake holder of Ayush to participate in international cooperation, conference and seminars (international, national & regional).
- Promotion of Ayush Mission in exhibition, trade fair, national and international events.
- Department of State Governments.
- Autonomous bodies functioning under the Department of Central / State Government Institutions involved in the promotion of the cause of Ayush.
- Reputed NGOs and individuals (Indian & Foreign) involved in the dissemination of proven results of Ayush, promotion & development of Ayush and having at least 3 years experience in the field.
- Apex / recognized associations of trade and industry working in the field of Ayush.
- Financial Assistance upto Rs 5 lakhs to organize workshops,seminars,conference etc.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Non Government Organization can send the request in prescribed format.
- Article of Association, bye-laws, audited statement of accounts for last three years, activities and performance report for the last three years, sources and pattern of income and expenditure etc.
- Certificate showing the institution has not obtained or applied for grants for the same purpose or activity from any other Ministry or Department of the Government of India or the State Government
Director, E&C Section, Department. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Indian Red Cross Society Building , Red Cross road , New Delhi-110 001.
For More Info: Click Here