The Government of India has launched Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana to connect village roads to nearby cities. The poor conditions of roads is mostly affected in villages which results in obstacles in transportation. With the view to this situation, the Government has launched this scheme to provide all weather access to eligible unconnected roads.
- To connect village roads to nearby cities.
- Upgradation of existing roads.
- To provide of ease to transportation.
- Inferior roads of the villages in India.
- Ease of access to village roads.
- Transportation will be easy.
For More Info: Click Here