The Scheme promoted with the assistance of NABARD by the Department of Employment, J&K, for Ex-Servicemen in order to provide finance for setting up of village, cottage, tiny and small scale industries.
The scheme SEMFEX-II has two sub-schemes-
- Farm Sector
- Non-farm Sector.
- Ex-Servicemen, war widows, widows of Ex-Servicemen and disabled service personnel, will be eligible to receive assistance under the scheme, provided they are Registered with Zila Sainik Boards/Regional Sainik Boards.
- There is no age restriction for availing of loans.
- Farm sector – No upper ceiling is prescribed for loans under Farm Sector.
- Non-Farm Sector-Financial assistance is available for projects upto Rs. 10 lakhs for setting up industrial units. The ceiling of Rs. 10 lakhs will not be applicable in the case of units relating to agro and non-agro industries satisfying the limit of SSI.
How to Apply
Eligible persons will have to apply to the concerned ZSB/RSB, in the prescribed form.
- Director Sainik Welfare, Department of Sainik Welfare, Jammu.
- General Manager, (NABARD) F-1794, Shastri Nagar Extension, Jammu/Srinagar.
For More Info: Click Here.