Every state must ensure that they should equally establish better institutional ecosystem. With the aim of this RUSA (Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan ) focuses on providing better higher educational system in every state. They are encouraged to promote research and innovation,quality framework and overall academic quality by implementing reform.
- Improve overall quality of state institutions by standards and accreditation.
- Promote autonomy in state universities and governance in institutions.
- Availability of quality faculty in all higher educational institutions.
- Promote research and innovations in institutions.
- Correct regional imbalances in access to higher education by setting up institutions in underserved areas.
- Improve adequate opportunities of higher education to SC/STs and Backward Class.
- Promote inclusion of women, minorities and differently abled persons in state institutions.
- State Higher Educational Institutions.
- Financial Assistance to State Institutions
- Up gradation of existing autonomous colleges to Universities
- Conversion of colleges to Cluster Universities
- Infrastructure grants to Universities
- Upgradation of existing degree colleges to model colleges
- New Colleges (Professional)
- Infrastructure grants to colleges
- Research, innovation and quality improvement
- Faculty Recruitment Support
- Faculty improvements
- Vocationalisation of Higher Education
- Leadership Development of Educational Administrators
- Capacity building & preparation, data collection & planning
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here