The Social Welfare Department, Government of Goa, has a scheme to provide financial assistance for conducting Study Tours (Excursion) for Dhangar Community Students during Vacations.
To provide financial assistance to the educational institutes in the Dhangar dominated areas to conduct Study Tours across the country to cover places of historic, cultural and educational importance during school vacations.
Educational Institutes in Goa recognized by Goa Board/CBSE having Dhangar Community Students can seek financial assistance.
The Scheme is restricted to Dhangar Community students studying in class VIII to class XII.
- Financial Assistance to the Educational Institutes up to Rs. 1.00 Lakhs to conduct Study Tours/Excursions and will cover following expenditure:
- Actual Travelling cost of students upto 40 students and two teachers by rail (second class sleeper non AC) and/or by bus. Duration of the tour shall be for a period of six days or more.
- Entry fees/passes to visit the monuments/cultural sites.
- Expenditure on lodging and boarding for a minimum period of 6 days.
How to Apply
- Head of the Educational Institute shall submit application in Prescribed Form along with brief report on the purpose of excursion, expected outcome of the tour, list of students in the Prescribed Proforma to the Department.
- Application should be submitted at least one month in advance.
For More Info: Click Here.