Country’s economy faces shortage of skilled people and is mired with low productivity levels due to poor quality of workforce. At the same time, large sections of the country’s youth are looking for economic and livelihood opportunities. In this context, skill development has become a key priority area for the country. Therefore the policy is initiated by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to sort out this problem.
- Mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up skill training.
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce.
- Encourage standardization of the Certification process.
People in India who are-
- Unemployed youth, school or college dropouts.
- Possesses an Aadhaar Card and a Bank account.
- Verifiable Alternate ID like PAN or Voter ID.
- Skill Training for Various Industries
- Skill Certification
- Monetary Payout for Training
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here