The Agriculture Department of HP has some good schemes to give to the farmers of the state.
- To provide fertilizers to the farmers of the state at subsidised rates.
- To educate the farmers on the balanced use of fertilizers.
- 100% subsidy on transportation of all kinds of fertilizers to retail sale points from Block Head quarter HIMFED Godown.
- Subsidy on cost of Urea and Ammonium Sulphate @ Rs.200/- per MT
- Subsidy on complex fertilizers NPK 12:32:16, NPK 10:26:26 and NPK 15:15:15 @ Rs.500/-per MT.
- 25% cost subsidy is also provided on 100% water soluble complex fertilizers to the farmers( limited to Rs. 2500 per farmer).
- All farmers shall be covered under vermicomposting by the end of 12th Five year plan.Farmers are being provided 50% subsidy limited to Rs.4000 for setting up of vermibed.
- Department has come up with 11 soil testing laboratories and four mobile testing labs and provides free soil testing facilities to the farmers.
For More Info: Click Here