Ministry of MSMEs, GoI, has a unique model for creating jobs at the local rural level through its scheme “Livelihood Business Incubator”.
- To set up business incubators so that eligible youth can be adequately incubated in various skills and be provided the opportunity to set up their own business enterprises.
- To impart entrepreneurship, and skill development training to youth.
- To provide mentoring and handholding with facilitation for funding with a view to empower them to set up own business enterprises.
- To promote new low-end-technology/livelihood based enterprises.
- NSIC, KVIC or Coir Board or any other Institution/agency of GOI/State Government.
- Private partner institutions and entities can also set up livelihood incubation centres under PPP mode with the institutions, namely: NSIC, KVIC or Coir Board.
How to Apply
Proposal in the prescribed proforma along with necessary enclosures and endorsement from the Head of the designated agencies may be sent to the mentioned addressee.
Grant in aid for setting up of incubators.
For More Info: Click Here