Government of Goa has come up with a new scheme to provide loan to EDC clients by way of term loan against fixed assets and working capital term loan against current assets.
To provide composite financial assistance to past/existing Corporation’s clients who have/ had a good track record of loan repayment or their associate or group concerns.
The loan assistance under this scheme shall be granted for:
- Acquisition of fixed assets like land, building, plant & machinery and other miscellaneous assets and current assets for expansion, modernization, diversification, renovation. etc.
- Repayment of outstanding term loan/working capital (only standard asset) of other banks/ financial institutions.
Units engaged in industrial, tourism related, service and commercial activities who have been past / existing Corporation’s clients who fulfill the following criteria:
- The promoter(s) holding 15% or more equity stake in the borrowing
entity should have:
a.More than 5 years business association with the Corporation.
b.Maintained good repayment track record with the Corporation for minimum last three years of the association with the Corporation.
- This promoter(s) should have at least 15% or more equity stake in the entity in which he/she was a past/existing borrower of the Corporation.
- The repayment history & past dealings of the promoters/unit /sister concerns/group concerns with the Corporation/Banks/FIs should have been satisfactory.
- The borrower/applicant should be in operation for minimum five years and in cash profit for previous two financial years.
- The proposed property to be mortgaged should not be presently leased out/rented out and should not be leased out/rented out in future without the permission of the Corporation.
- The applicant should furnish all the required approvals and be agreeable to mortgage its immovable property as prime security.
The maximum amount of loan shall be subject to the following limits:
|Proprietory concerns||Rs. 500.00 lakhs|
|Partnership firms||Rs. 750.00 lakhs|
|Corporate bodies/ Limited liability Partnership||Rs. 1500.00 lakhs|
The maximum limit working capital loan shall be at 40% of the above.The loan assistance could be considered up to 50% on the value of existing immovable properties i.e. land and building of the unit and additional non-agricultural properties offered as additional/collateral security by the applicant (The valuation will be carried out by the Corporation).
Area of operation:
State of Goa and the Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
For More Info: Click here
I want to open a ice cream parlour.
I want to open a ice cream parlour is there any scheme for me. I want 4 to 5 lakhs to invest.