India is a pool of sports talent. Many athletes have put India’s flag up in national and international games. Athletes need great sports infrastructure to practice. These infrastructures were created in many states, but all remain under utilized due to proper maintenance, coaches, equipment etc. Hence, there is need of effective mechanism to recreate sports infrastructures.
- Development of community sports field-State Government through play field association.
- Coaching and coach development program.
- Incentivize the utilization of infrastructure available in the state.
- Create new-based infrastructure subject to fulfilling all requirement in the sports infrastructure.
Following entities are available to receive assistance for creation of sports infrastructure-
- State Governments
- Local civic bodies
- Schools, colleges and Universities under center/state government
- Sports control boards
- Assistance of Rs 5.50 Cr for synthetic athletic track.
- Assistance of Rs 4.50 Cr for synthetic hockey field.
- Assistance of Rs 4.50 Cr for synthetic turf football ground.
- Assistance of Rs 6.00 Cr for Construction of multipurpose hall.
- Development of community sports complex and under this financial assistance of Rs 50 Lakh is provided to every state and Rs 25 Lakh to union territory.
- Under coach development program, financial assistance of Rs.50, 000 is provided to coaches.
How to apply:
- The application must be duly filled as given in annexure -2.
- The application should be considered to –
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
For Application and More Info: Click Here