- PM Narendra Modi is deputing his trusted lieutenants from Gujarat to his constituency Varanasi.
- To clean up the famed Ghats of Ganga in Varanasi, it is now the turn of Loksabha MP from Navsari CR Patil to co-ordinate the efforts, particularly from Gujarat.
- Already his close aide Sudhanshu Mehta has donated three mortuary boats for the city.
- Popular Gujarati Kathakar Morari Bapu along with finance minister Arun Jaitley had dedicated the boats in Varanasi to the people on March 28, while more such boats are being sent soon.
- A key man for executing Modi’s orders, Patil pointed out that Kolkata based industrialist Suresh Agarwal and his Rupa Foundation is also involved in developing the Ghats of Varanasi.