Ministry of Minority Affairs, GoI, has a scheme for meritorious students belonging to minority community. 60000 fresh Scholarships will be awarded each financial year.
- To provide financial assistance to the poor & meritorious students belonging to minority communities.
- To enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
- These scholarships are available for studies in India for students belonging to Minority Community only.
- Financial assistance will be given to pursue graduate level or post graduate level for technical and professional courses from a recognized institution.
- Students who get admission on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
The rate of scholarship will be as under-
|Serial Number||Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|1.||Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10,000/-per annum ( Rs.1000 p.m.)||Rs.5,000/- per annum. ( Rs.500 p.m.)|
|2.||Course Fee||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
How To Apply
Apply online at National Scholarship Portal.
For More Info: Click Here.