Integrated Power Development (IPDS) scheme launched by Modi Government is basically a new avatar of Restructured Accelerated Power Development Programme. This scheme focuses on improvement of T&D networks across India. It promises help in reduction of AT&C losses, establishment of IT enabled energy accounting / auditing system, improvement in billed energy based on metered consumption and improvement in collection efficiency.
- Strengthening of sub-transmission and distribution network in the urban areas.
- Metering of distribution transformers /feeders / consumers in the urban areas.
- Distribution and strengthen through IT network.
- State Power Department
- All Private Discom (Electricity Distribution Companies)
- Financial will be provided to private discom and state power department
- Reduction in AT&C losses, establishment of IT enabled energy accounting / auditing system, improvement in billed energy based on metered consumption and improvement in collection efficiency.
- Strengthening of sub transmission and distribution system,including provision for solar panels.
- A provision of 0.5% of the total project cost has been kept for the supporting, enabling activities of Ministry of Power.
For more info: Click Here
To download our app: Click Here