- The company, ABG Shipyard Ltd has delivered the third and last Pollution Control vessel os its series to Indian Coast Guard.
- The ship was built with a cost over Rs. 120 crore.
- The Rolls-Royce designed ship is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and machinery.
- The vessel is propelled by diesel electric system with maximum speed of 21 knts an endurance of 6,000 KN miles.
- The vessel is designed to operate twin engine advance helicopter.
- The vessel is 94 meter long, draws 4,500 tonnes and is equipped with modern oil pollution control equipment with the capacity of containment and recovery of oil at sea, informed by the company officials.
- The ship can also store upto 500 tonnes of recovered oil at sea.