Andhra Pradesh Government has launched NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme to provide the medical treatment to the people of Above Poverty Line (APL) at Rs. 1200 premium per annum.
Apply for the benefits under this scheme from 01.01.2017 upto 28-02-2017 by paying the premium of Rs. 1200 per individual per year.
- Providing quality health to the entire population of the State.
- ‘Health for All’ Scheme counts to be one of the pioneers in terms of achieving equity.
- Providing accountable and evidence-based good-quality health-care services in the State.
- To assist Above Poverty Line families (APL) from catastrophic health expenditure.
- To improve equity of access to Above Poverty Line families to quality tertiary medical care.
[tii_pullquote align=”right”]”Healthy isn’t a goal, it’s a way of living”[/tii_pullquote]
- The new health scheme offers medical insurance to those who were not covered under any of the existing health schemes of the state government.
- The families can be registered under “Health for All” from 01.01.2017 upto 28-02-2017 by paying the premium for the entire family for one year with a low premium of Rs.1200/– for individual.
- Unlike other insurance schemes pre existing disease will not be considered.
- The new born can be registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months.
- The newly married couple either the wife or husband belongs to other state can be registered under one family by paying the entire annual premium.
- Check your eligibility by entering your Aadhar number here.
- Providing financial support of Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum for individual for catastrophic health needs.
- End-to-end cashless services for identified 1044 diseases through 400 Government and Corporate Network Hospitals.
- The choice of hospital for treatment is with the patient.
How to Apply
The registration can be done at any ‘Mee Seva Centers’ in Andhra Pradesh till the end date.
For Enrollment: Click Here.
For More Info: Click Here.