This scheme is to provide financial assistance to economically weaker section of society for construction and repair of Houses. Goa Government has framed a scheme to grant the subsidy to weaker sections of society for construction and repair of houses
The objective of Rajiv Awaas Yojana is to provide financial assistance for construction and repair of houses to economically weaker section of the society and who are and just above the poverty line.
- The target for houses under Rajiv Awaas Yojana will be people just above the poverty line living in rural and urban areas.
- Total family income should not exceed Rs. 1,20,000/- per annum.
- The preference shall be given to the widows, SC/ST and OBC families.
- Applicant should be resident of Goa for last 15 years
- They are not covered under any other scheme of shelter rehabilitation
- They are houseless or in need of shelter upgradation.
- There shall be clear land title or notarized N.O.C. from the land owner.
- 3% of the funds shall be earmarked for the benefit of disabled persons, 2% for SC and 12% of ST.
- Financial assistance given for construction of new house is Rs. 25000/-
- Financial assistance given for Up-gradation pf existing house Rs. 12500/-
For More Info: Click Here