- To encourage SC/ST/OBC/Minorities students to continue their studies at college level.
- To reduce financial burden from their parents.
- Development of merit amongst the SC/ST communities is one of the priority programmes of the Government of India and Government of Delhi.
- A student is allowed to avail the scholarship either under the State Plan Scheme or Centrally Sponsored Scholarship Scheme and should inform the awarding authority through the Head of the Institution by mode of a declaration.
- The SC/ST/OBC/Minority students getting stipend from the institutions/ Government during the course of study are also eligible.
- Students who have 60% or more marks in previous examination and got admission in recognised college/professional/technical institutions.
- Scholarship will be granted to students of 3 year degree courses, post graduate studies at college level and professional courses of degree and diploma studies.
- There shall be no limit for the income of the applicant/parents/guardians for grant of scholarship in respect of SC/ST students.
- However, family income limit of Rs.1,00,000/- p.a. is applicable for the OBC/ Minorities community.
- Students should have SC/ST/OBC/Minorities certificate issued by the competent authority of Delhi i.e. Deputy Commissioner, Delhi.
For More Info: Click Here