The Directorate of minorities Welfare, Tamil Nadu, has a scheme for students belonging to disadvantaged sections of society aspiring for prestigious Civil services Examination under a scheme.
- To provide good quality coaching for economically disadvantaged students of the state.
- To enable them appear in the competitive examinations.
- To enable them succeed in obtaining a suitable job in public sector.
- Candidate should be a Graduate .
- No income limit For Hostel students, parental annual income should not exceed Rs.50,000/- per annum
Coaching for Competitive exams like IAS/IPS etc will be provided to the students of economically weaker sections of society.
How to Apply
Advertisement will be issued in newspapers.The training is conducted through the Anna Institute of Management.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.