Department of ST / SC / OBC / minorities welfare, Delhi Govt. has a scheme for backward students in which govt. will provide Free supply of stationery to backward students in schools.
- To provide financial assistance to backward students.
- To encourage SC/ST/OBC/Min. students to study.
- Financial assistance is provided for purchase of stationery to SC/ST/ OBC/Minorities students of 6th or 12th class studying Govt. of India/GNCT of Delhi/Aided Recognized schools.
- Family income should not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh P.A.
- VI to VIII class students will be given Rs.45/- Per Month for 10 months.
- IX to XII class students will be given Rs.75/- P.M. for 10 months.
How to apply:
To apply, contact Department of SC / SC / OBC / minorities welfare, Delhi.
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here