The main objectives of the scheme is
- To facilitate the farmers in Goa to construct their own pucca cattle shed with bank finance and Government subsidy
- To assist farmers in extension of pucca cattle shed.
- All farmer residing in Goa
- He should have a minimum of 10 animals of his own or should have applied for loan under Kamdhenu scheme for 20 animals
- Unemployed youth will be given preference.
The beneficiary shall avail subsidy limited to Rs.1,00,000/- for construction of shed for 20 milch animals @ Rs 5000/- per animal for a maximum of 20 animals. Corresponding subsidy amount shall be paid if the numbers of animals are less than 20.
Procedure for Application:
- The farmer who desires to avail of the Infrastructure Loan of the Government for the construction, extension, renovation to a pucca cattle shed should apply in the prescribed application form available with the Departmental sub- offices.
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs 100/- (One hundred only) will be collected separately at the time of submission of application.
- The local Officer shall scrutinize the application and on processing the cases (within15 days) the Assistant Director/ Veterinary Officer of the respective Hospital/Dispensary shall submit the applications to the Director of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services.
For More Info: Click Here