Himachal Pradesh Govt. implemented Mukhyamantri Grihini Suvidha Yojana in the states and is inviting applications for providing LPG connections to the poor households, and women in the State, who are not covered by the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY), which is the state-wide I am All Grihini Suvidha Yojana form.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Grihini Suvidha Yojana:
It is an initiative aimed at providing LPG connections to eligible women of Himachal Pradesh. Through the scheme, LPG will be made available in households living below the poverty line as per the government of Himachal Pradesh. All the remaining households that are not connected to LPG will get benefit from this scheme.
Target beneficiaries for Mukhyamantri Grihini Suvidha Yojana:
The Chief Minister has announced that only those claimants who have no LPG connections would be allowed to avail benefits from the project.
Security money paid by states – As per the scheme blueprint, applicants will not have to worry about paying the security money required for the LPG connections and burner sets. The security money payments will be done by Himachal government.
Eligibilty criteria to apply for Mukhyamantri Grihini Suvidha Yojana:
- All women from that State, eligible for similar projects, will directly enroll in a state-run scheme.
- Women who are lawful residents of this state will be able to apply for it and avail benefits.
- The beneficiaries will be getting Rs 1,600.00 from Himachal Pradesh for a gas cylinder, regulator, gas pipe, and gas stove with 2 stove burners.
Mukhyamantri Grihini Suvidha Yojana Applicable for:
The application procedure is available to the low-income households seeking a fresh LPG connection as part of a scheme to provide a free stove and LPG connection and were not benefited by Ujjwala Scheme by central Govt.
Benefits of the schemes:
- The Himachal Grihini Suvidha schemes by the state governments, respectively, have proved a boon for the people of the state.
- The Himachal Grihini Suvidha schemes have made Himachal Pradesh the first state in the country to be a smoke-free state.
- With concerted efforts by Centre and state governments, women across the country are now deprived from pollution indoors.
- The state has launched Grihini Suvidha Yojana with a view to ensuring maximum number of women are benefited from this scheme.
- The benefits under the Mukhya Mantri Grihini Suvidha Yojana would be provided to those families in the state, which are not covered by any of these schemes.
- Himachal Pradesh Government has started the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2022, which is meant to cover families that are excluded from Ujjwala schemes in the state and are not covered by Central Government schemes, government is providing free gas connections under the scheme.
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Certificate of Income
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
How can you apply for Mukhyamantri Grihini Suvidha Yojana:
- Go to himachalpr.gov.in, the Himachal Pradesh Grahani Suvidha Yojana’s official website.
- On the homepage, select the “Citizen Services” section’s “Downloadable Forms” link.
- After clicking the aforementioned link, you will be sent to a page with forms for several Himachal Pradesh government services. Here, you will see a section for the ACHAL GRIHINI SUVIDHA YOJNA, where you must click the link to the provided application form.
- The Himachal Grihini Scheme KYC form will open in front of you once you click the government’s Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojna Form link. You can download this form by selecting the download option.
- Print the Himachal Grahani Suvidha Yojana Application Form after downloading it, fill it out completely, and submit it.
- Next, attach the identity-verification and address-verification documents, and then submit it to the relevant office.