Jan Samarth Portal is a one-of-a-kind tool that will connect beneficiaries with lenders directly. The portal is a Ministry of Finance project that acts as a one-stop-shop for over a dozen government loan initiatives. Beneficiaries can use the portal to check their eligibility, apply online, and receive digital approval before applying for a loan.
Jan Samarth Portal’s Key Feature
- In the sense that it is the first of its type, the portal is unique.
- It connects credit-linked government scheme recipients with lenders directly for loan application and processing.
- Thirteen programs are associated with this portal, divided into four loan categories.
- Education, agricultural infrastructure, business activity, and livelihood are the four loan types.
- Because of the portal’s open architecture, state governments and other organizations will be able to add their plans to the platform in the future.
- The Launch of the portal shows that India is moving away from the government-centric approach and toward citizen-centric governance, which is a crucial part of good governance
Jan Samarth Portal’s Objective
- The objective of making this site is to promote inclusive growth and development across a variety of industries.
- This will be accomplished by directing them to the proper government programmes and benefits via simple and straightforward digital methods.
- It’s worth noting that this site covers all of the related schemes from beginning to conclusion.
- Students, farmers, company owners, Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise entrepreneurs, and the start-up ecosystem will all benefit from the platform.
Eligibility Criteria for Jan Samarth
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Aadhaar Number
- Voter Id
- PAN Card
- Bank Statement
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number etc
How to Apply for Jan Samarth
- Login On the Portal
- Visit the Jan Samarth portal’s official website.
- The home page will be shown in front of you.
- You must now click the login button.
- You will be presented with a login form.
- On the Portal, Login
- You must enter your email address or phone number, as well as a captcha code, in this form.
- After that, you must click the login button
- You can access the portal by following this approach.
For more details click on the given link: https://pmmodiyojana.in/jan-samarth-portal/