- Government allowed a PPP partnership to ensure a quick development without having any burden on public exchequer.
- A food company from Maharashtra has built concrete Homes for locals at Vanwasi Basti. It is a One Bedroom flat with Kitchen and verandah, fitted with Solar lights and water pipelines.
- 5 months ago there was no Bank in the village.Now 3 Nationalized banks , SBI,Union Bank Of India and Syndicate Bank have opened their branches.
- An Anganwadi centre has been built by Union Bank Of India.It is well fitted with solar lights,Ceiling fans and marble floor.
- 16 Bio-Toilets have been proposed for the village and 8 have already been installed.
- Union Bank Of India has provided Sewing training to 30 Women and have provided them a loan of Rs. 50,000 so that they all can open a small scale business for themselves.
- A Water and Sanitary project is already in progress to ensure these facilities to all the locals.
- Earlier people walked few kilometers to catch a Bus. Now there is a dedicated bus stop for the village.
- A local Post Office has been opened.
- A Bus service by a Gujrati Company for working Women has been started till Raja Talaab, the nearest town.
- 50 Hand Pumps have been installed in the village
- 50 Benches have been installed
- 70 Solar lights have been fitted in streets and several dozen Tree Guards have been installed to protect trees,all by private firms.
- The Women are now establishing Small scale industries, which will increase their income and will increase the overall stature of the Family.
Role of the M.P( Modi)
- He encouraged the Public and private organizations to work here
- All these activities will be covered under Social Responsibilities of respective Organization, so at the end of the day it is a win win situation for all.
- All work done in 5months time
Source – https://m.jagran.com/…/national-modis-jayapur-will-become-dr…