Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) aims to provide employment opportunities to every individual.
- To generate employment opportunities in Rural as well as Urban areas.
- Setting up self employment ventures projects, micro enterprises and servicing units.
- Any individual above 18 years of age.
- Assistance under scheme is available only to new projects.
- For setting up projects above 10 lacs in manufacturing sector and above 5 lacs in service sector beneficiary should be at least 8th pass.
- Maximum project cost is Upto Rs.25 lacs in manufacturing and upto Rs.10.00 lacs in servicing unit.
- Nature of Subsidy and beneficiary contribution:
|Category of beneficiaries under the scheme||Contribution of beneficiary||Rate of Subsidy (of Project Cost)|
How To Apply:
The beneficiary can submit an application along with scheme or project report to nearest KVIC/KVIB/DIC Bank Institutions.
For more info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here