Other than Private and Public Companies, there are Sole Proprietorship and Partnership firms as well.
Procedure to register a Sole Proprietorship firm:
For Sole Proprietorship, there is no mandated rule as such but the owner may be required to attain a license specific to the mode of business from local administration.
Procedure to register a Partnership firm:
- The registration of this firm falls under the Indian Partnership Act of 1932. Under Section 58 of this Act, a firm can get registered at anytime by filing an application with the Registrar of Firms of the particular area where the firm is situated.
- The application should firmly contain-
- Name of the firm
- Location of the business
- Names of any other locations if the firm does business
- Date of each partner’s joining
- Name and full address of the partners
- Duration of the firm
- The application should be duly signed by all the partners or their authorised agents.
- Proof of payment of fee
- Documents that would be needed are-
- Prescribed Registration Form for Incorporation of a Company which would include Form No.1 and Specimen of Affidavit.
- Ownership proof of the main place of business.
For more information regarding this kindly visit https://www.archive.india.gov.in/business/starting_business/partnership.php