Department of Fisheries, Goa Government has a scheme for its native fishermen to get financial assistance for replacement of old kerosene OBM to petrol OBM.
- To make petrol board motors affordable for fishermen.
- Petrol is more environment friendly and consumes less as compared to kerosene.
- The beneficiary should possess a registered fishing canoe.
- The OBM to be replaced through the scheme should have been incorporated on the registered fishing canoe.
- The canoe should be in operational condition.
Amount of subsidy to be paid is 98% under the scheme.
How to Apply
- The application form for the said scheme will be available at the concerned Block Development Offices, Sub offices, Head office, Panaji and will be received at the respective Block Development Offices/Sub Offices of Fisheries Department.
- Applications complete in all respects shall be forwarded to the Head Office.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.