- CBN has made Rajahmundry his temporary home and is closely monitoring the arrangements.
- He is interacting directly with the pilgrims, enquiring about the amenities provided by the government apart from regular supply of drinking water.
- AP Government has arranged a special Whatsapp Number 9491235816 to lodge grievances or complaints regarding Godavari Maha Pushkaram.
- CBN will personally monitor the requests and direct officials appropriately.
- The spirit of humanity triumphed on the face of adversity.
- Led by CBN, the team is working day and night to ensure that there are no hassles in taking the holy dips at the ghats.
- Eight IPS officers have been deployed to effectively manage the crowds. 48 medical specialists, 225 doctors and paramedical staff in large numbers are available round the clock.
- Roads are being maintained in a way that the ambulance moves around freely without being obstructed by surging crowds. 15,000 sanitation workers are on the ground clearing the leftovers.
- Volunteers from organisations such as RSS and Satya Seva Samithi have been enlisted in huge numbers to mind the queues at the Pushkar Ghat and Kotilingala ghat, the largest bathing ghat in the Country.
- Students from various colleges in the city, National Service Scheme (NSS) volunteers and members of various NGOs were positioned at the bathing ghats to help and regulate.
- Volunteers moved around the ghats supplying water packets to pilgrims.
Use of Technology
- With the help of students from IIIT, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has devised a new cluster map that will give you an overview of the number of the pilgrims visiting ghats in the Rajahmundry region.
- The Government is briskly working to bring all ghats under the cluster map for real time video analytics.
- Simply click on the link below, check out the traffic and plan accordingly. https://lsi.iiit.ac.in/godavaripushkar…/pages/clustermap.html