Arts influence us all. The music, dance, drama, visual arts always have special side in every Indians. The effort these artistes make feels us proud that we such god grace talents. Seeing such enthusiasm, the Government initiated scholarships programs for young artistes in different cultural fields.
To provide scholarships to young artistes
- As the scholarships are meant for advanced training and not for beginners, candidates must have already acquired a degree of proficiency in the chosen field.
- The candidate undergone a minimum of 5 years training with their Guru/Institutes.
- Candidates should have an adequate knowledge in the connected arts/ disciplines.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st April of the year in which the application is being made.
- Each eligible artistes will be paid Rs.5000-per month for a period of two years.
- The scholars will go beneficial training, such training include minimum of 3 hours practice alone apart from time spent in theory knowledge.
Whom to Contact:
- Section officer (S&F Section), Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Puratatva Bhawan, D Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 at Phone No. 011-24642157 or through E-Mail: scholar-culture[at]nic[dot]in
- Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15-A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 at Phone Numbers : 011- 25309300 extns. 319, 331, 337 and 338; 011-25074256, 25309395, 25309338 and 25088638. or through e-mail: dir[dot]ccrt[at]nic[dot]in
For more info: Click Here
To download our app: Click Here