Objective of the Scheme:
- In order to motivate the management for better safety performance, State Safety Awards are presented to the management every year based on their performance in reducing accidents in their Factories.
- Under the scheme, every year 90 first prizes are awarded to the managements besides 90 second prizes and 90 third prizes.
- From the year 2011, the value of 1st prize silver shield awarded to 90 managements have been
enhanced from Rs.2500/- to Rs.5000/- for each shield and the value of the II prize silver shield
awarded to 90 managements have been enhanced from Rs.1500/- to Rs.4000/- for each
- In order to prevent accidents and to reduce the number of accidents in the Fireworks manufacturing units, Safety Awards are awarded to the Fire Works Factory managements for showing better safety performance.
- Under this scheme, every year 3 first prizes worth Rs.15,000/ each, 3 second Prizes worth Rs.12,000/-each and 3 third prizes worth Rs.10,000/ each Silver shields are given to the