- Anant Geete Inaugurates DHI-FICCI Workshop on “Technology Development for Capital Goods: Constraints & the way Forward”
- Urges Industry to make use of Capital Goods Scheme to Bridge Technology Gaps & Acquire Technologies
- Valued at Rs 1000 Crore the DHI Capital Goods Scheme to Promote Make in India Initiative of Government of India
- Urged the industry to come forward and make use of the Capital Goods Scheme notified by Department of Heavy Industries (DHI), Government of India to bridge the technology gaps in the sector.
- This scheme launched under the Make in India initiative of Government of India provides support to the industry to acquire technology, set-up technology development centres in collaboration with Institutes, and create common infrastructure for the capital goods industry and is is valued at Rs 1000 crore and Government of India is contributing around Rs six hundred odd crore for the Scheme for the next four years.