- Setting up modern dairy farms for production of clean milk.
- Encourage Heifer Calf Rearing for conservation and development of good breeding stock.
- Bring Structural Changes in unorganised sector so that initial processing of milk can be taken up at village level.
- Generate Self Employment and provide infrastructure mainly for unorganised dairy sector.
Pattern of Assistance:
- Entrepreneur will contribute 10% of the total outlay.
- 25% of the outlay for general category will be given as capital subsidy.
- 33% will be given as capital subsidy to the SC/ST Farmers.
- Effective Bank Loan will be minimum 40% of the total outlay.
The scheme will be implemented by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), who will be the nodal agency.
- Farmers/Self Help Groups/Non-Government Organisations/Co-Operative Societies, Companies Etc.
- Two persons from the same family can set up dairy farm in distance of 500 m.
For More Info: Click Here