Department of Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Delhi Government has a award to give to Merit holder student from SC/ST/OBC/Minorities at graduation level examination.
- The student must have passed his/her 10th and 12th class from Delhi.
- The award is given to a student, who tops among the SC/ST/OBC/Minorities in each discipline of the professional/Technical degree course.
- The topper student is awarded only once after passing out of the final examination of the course.
- Being a merit based award, no family income limit has been laid down.
- Students receiving scholarship under Centrally Sponsored Scheme ‘Post Matric Scholarship’ or any other scholarships are also eligible for award under this Scheme.
- Only Toppers of following 15 institutions are eligible for consideration of this Award-
- Delhi Technical University, Bawana Road, Bawana, Delhi-110042
- Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Sec-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-11
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi gate. New Delhi-110002
- University College of Medical Sciences, G.T.B. Hospital, Shahdara, Delhi-32
- Delhi College of Pharmacy, PushpVihar, New Delhi-110017
- College of Art, Tilak Bridge, New Delhi-110001
- Nehru Homoeopathic College & Hospital, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024
- Jamia Millia University, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025
- Hamdard University, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
- Indian Institute of Agriculture Research, Pusa Road, New Delhi-110012
- Dr. Saucheta Kriplani Medical College, New Delhi-110001
- A & U Tibbia College, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Gandhi, New Delhi-110068
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sec-16, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
How to Apply
- The topper students of affiliated college of enlisted institution should submit their application along with supported documents self attested to the Head of the College who in tune forward the same to Head of the Institution to which the same is affiliated.
- Head of Institution may forward all the application with consolidated statement to Deputy Director, Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Ministry, IInd Floor, B Block, Vikas Bhawan, New Delhi-110002.
Award of Rs. 8000 is given to every eligible student.
For More Info: Click Here