The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the owners of existing kiosks for the purpose of up-gradation of the existing business activities. This scheme is applicable for all the existing legal owners of the Kiosks which are registered with the concerned Village Panchayat and Municipalities and carried our business activities for a period of two consecutive years
- Applicant should be a resident of the state of Goa for at least a period of 15 years or since 1990 onwards at the time of making application.
- Family income of applicant should not exceed Rs. 50,000 per annum from all sources.
- Applicant should be owner of the kiosk for last two years
- Kiosk should have valid trade license issued by the Competent Authority
- Kiosk should have valid registration with Labour Department under Commercial and Establishment Act.
- No illegal business activities should be carried in the kiosks.
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 10,000 will be sanctioned for the purpose of Up-Gradation of the existing business activities in form of 100% subsidy.
- The amount will be released in two instalments i.e. Rs. 6000 and Rs. 4000
- The second instalment will be released on submission of the utilisation certificate of the first instalment released along with a recent photograph of upgraded kiosk.
For More Info: Click Here