- Andhra Pradesh E-pass fee reimbursement scheme is a revolution for Indian education system.
- Every year AP state government with the help of Higher education has been issuing the scholarship very successfully.
- Former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhar Reddy fancied this scheme of reimbursing tuition fees of students belonging to weaker sections in 2008.
- EPASS means Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships.
- The Govt. of AP is providing financial assistance to the SC, ST, BC, PH and Economically Backward Class students (EBC), matriculation, degree graduation, intermediate and engineering students and also MCA and MBBS, MBA, PG courses through e-pass application status.
- The students belonging to SC and ST category whose annual parental income is less than two lakh rupees are eligible.
- Backward Caste, EBC and Disabled students whose parental income is less than one lakh rupees are eligible.
- The student should have at least 75% attendance in order to be eligible for fee reimbursement and other scholarship schemes.
- The fee reimbursement will be applicable for only one course in any campus.
- Second PG courses will not be considered for fee reimbursement scheme.
How it works
- The stipend or fees to be paid will be directly transferred to the present educational college or university.
- The students of pre-matric and post-matric can apply for it for fee reimbursement.
- From 2013 to 2014, the government has made Aadhaar number mandatory for students availing the scholarship.
- AP chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu has decided to pay the tuition fee and extend scholarships to students who are native to his state but residing in Telangana state.
Source: DNAIndia, EconomicTimes, APOnlineSchemes
Is fee reimbursement available also for medical PG’s also (Md/ms)…??
I am 2014-2015 batch,appering hotel management degre.Ap students who r studying in telangana they didn’t get a fee reimbursement ,when the government will pay that .now I am final year.when I am get reimbursement.
Is the scheme applicable to students of vignan university
Residence proof and income of father is from andhra pradesh but school education of my daughter is from other state from 4th to 10 th standard,but Intermediate first and second year is in Andhra pradesh,Can we are eligible for fees re-imbursement,Since we are BC-A and our Income is less than one Lakh,Kindly advice.
How can I apply for FEE REIMBURSEMENT SCHEME I’m a BC student of ap
Andariki food samananga unde vidhanga government colleges ni check cheyyali some colleges are froad with students and extra they are taking fee from government
I am from kadapa,AP. I did my Btech in HYDERABAD also doing Mtech from HYDERABAD.
While i am uploading my study certifcates from btech to 10th class,it is showing u r not local to ap and not eligible for fee reimbursement .
but accepting study certificates from inter to 6th class.
What to do now?
Is there any Age Limit to get Fee reimbursement for BC-E category?
If yes, what is the age limit?
SIR MY NAME IS M.AMARNATH.I GOT 65% IN MY B.Sc,i got 72% in my intermediate and i got 75% in my s.s.c. but a single problem finger print is change my fate .i have skin problem in my palms thats why in taking the finger printing has not taken it is not my problem.it is my parents problem and so many students and their were suffered by it please think about it
Is the 75% attendance is a must for a semester or an academic year?
Sir i am completed BSc computers n qualified ECET with 9th rank.Am I elegible for feesreimbursement in B.tech.pls reply me.
haiii sir applay for pandicherryuniversity studying in ap student sir so elgible or not plase tell me sir