Name of the scheme: National Scheme of Apprenticeship Training
Purpose: The main purpose of this training is to provide opportunities for practical training to graduate engineers, diploma holders (Technicians) and 10+2 Vocational pass outs in about 10,000 industrial establishments/ organizations.
- Must be above 18 years of age.
- Must be at least 10+2 passed.
- Graduate apprentices are paid- Rs. 4,984/- per month
- Sandwich Course (Students from Degree Institutions) are paid- Rs. 3,542/- per month
- Technician apprentices are paid- Rs. 3,542/- per month
- Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions) are paid- Rs. 2,890/- per month
- Technician (Vocational) apprentices are paid- Rs. 2,758/- per month
The period of Apprenticeship Training under the Act is one year.
How to apply?
For more information, click here