The Women and Child Development Department of the Government of Himachal Pradesh announced the Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojana.
Objective of Kanyadan Yojana
The major objective for establishing this programme is to offer financial support to girls from families who might not be able to cover the cost of their daughter’s marriage. Such Girls will receive financial assistance through this programme in the amount of Rs. 25,000. a project that helps the entire state. Girls who are orphans or whose father is mentally or physically ill or bedridden are eligible to apply.
Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojana’s advantages
- A scheme offers the qualified female benefits in the form of financial aid.
- The beneficiary girls are given financial assistance under this programme in the amount of Rs. 25,000 for their wedding.
Eligibility criteria and conditions to apply for Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Residence for girls in Himachal Pradesh
- Girls can apply to the programme if they are orphans, have a disabled or bedridden father, or are orphaned.
- Income should not exceed Rs. 35,000 per year.
- Girl must be older than 18
- Name and address of the Person the daughter will wed
- Date of wedding
Application for Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojana required documents
- A passport-sized photo
- Copy of a bank passbook
- Income statement
- Proof of identity
- Resident proof
- Card Aadhar
Application procedure for Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Applicant wishes to apply must confirm eligibility and apply at address given on the contact details
- Application form can be obtained at same office
- Fill application form carefully and submit at same office with required documents
- Applicant girl can contact to nearest Women and child department, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- Applicant girl can contact to nearest Department of social and women’s welfare, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- Anganwadi worker may help
- CDPO/District Programme Office/Deputy Commissioner of the District
For more query visit the official site: https://goo.gl/w4i4Vj