- ‘Meekosam’, a portal for people to report grievances, problems and give suggestions, was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
About the Portal
- The portal, www.meekosam.ap.gov.in will record grievance based on Aadhar number.
- The person who posted grievance or suggestion could also track the progress of his/her application.
- An acknowledgement will be received via SMS/ e-mail once a grievance is registered.
- Meekosam also provides an option to classify complaints.
How it Works
- The grievance will be registered, tracked and forwarded to the department concerned.
- It will be escalated to higher authorities if the grievance is not addressed within a certain time-frame.
- The status of the grievance could also be tracked through a toll-free number 1100/1800-425-4440.
- A Call Centre has been set up to register and provide information on status of grievance applications.
Source The Hindu